Registration Fee and Guidelines
Click here to download registration form.
Registration Fee (Inclusive of 1 Pre Conference Workshop and 18% GST)
(till Oct 15th, 2022)
(Oct 16th to Nov 6th, 2022))
(Nov 9th, 2022 onwards)
|Non AOGD Members||7,500||8,000||8,500|
- Registration for the Conference is mandatory for attending Workshops.
- Pre Conferences Workshops : INR 1000 per additional workshop
|9th November, 2022 (Wednesday)||10th November, 2022 (Thursday)||11th November, 2022 (Friday)|
|Hands on Workshop - Basic ultrasound skills for Obstetricians||Gynae Endoscopy: Rejuvenating Young Minds||Maternal Resuscitation|
|Managing PPH: Upscaling and updating ourselves||Optimizing Obstetric Care: Hands on Point of Care Interventions||Demystifying Ovary|
|Revise the Basics, Enhance the Skills - Cervical Cancer Prevention and Screening||A to Z of IUI & New ART Law||Anorectal Disorders: A Primer for the Gynaecologists|
|Gynae Oncosurgery Live workshop|
Registration Details :
- Postgraduate students should attach a certificate from their HOD and should be a member of the AOGD.
- For Senior AOGD Member (more than 75 years of age), prior registration is complimentary, but MANDATORY. Kindly send an email mentioning subject as "Senior Citizen Registration" with age proof, issued by the Govt. of India (i.e. Aadhaar card or Voter ID or Passport etc..) to email@example.com.
- Conference registration includes: Delegate kit, Admission to the Scientific halls, Exhibition area, Inauguration function and Lunch with Tea/Coffee.
- For Spot registration, Delegate kit will be provided subject to availability.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- All cancellations should be sent in writing to the AOGD secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellations received before 15th October 2022, will be entitled to a 50% refund of the amount paid, after deducting GST.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received after 15th October 2022.
- The refund process will begin 30 days after the conclusion of the conference.